Friday, March 8, 2013

Getting Ready for a New Book's Debut!


How do we get ready for a new book to come out?

I've needed to remind myself of that recently once I realized a publisher will soon publish my newest novel. It's a mainstream book called RED SKIES.

I'm mentioning it here in this mystery blog because although it's not a pure mystery, my newest book contains many mysteries for the main characters to solve as they work their way away from and then toward each other.

RED SKIES will be out as an e-book within the next few weeks. Once it is, I'll be talking more about it. In the meantime, I need to rush to get ready. Its publication date was just pushed up, so i have tons of things to do now but will tell more about it later.

Next time I'll let you have a peek at the cover. Hope you'll enjoy it!


1 comment:

Jaden Terrell said...

Congratulations, June!