Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm Blogging With A Little Help From My Friends

Happy Healthy 2013 from snowy Cape Cod. One of my New Year's resolutions is to remember to post twice a month on Murderous Musings. Well, I'll try! Chester Campbell recently invited me to participate in The Big Blog Hop -- a round robin blog tagging one or several authors, who are given the opportunity to promote their work. But therein lies the rub -- it's a blog. I don't have my own blog. At least, I don't think I do. Unless I have one and forgot. Nah, not possible. Anyway, I thought and thought about how I could participate in this without starting a brand new blog that nobody would find and read. I decided that what I needed was someone who'd host me as a guest blogger on their own page. Someone who already had some followers. And, believe it or not, I found someone. So this coming Wednesday I'll be blogging on the National Association of Baby Boomer Women. www.nabbw.com/blog.The organization has several thousand members, and I'm proud to be one of them. Hope some of them check out the blog site that day. Hope you will too!

No comments: