Monday, March 11, 2013

Left Coast Crime Conference 2013


The Left Coast Crime Conference is taking place in Colorado Springs this year from Thursday March 21 through Sunday March 24. This is one of my favorite mystery conferences with typically 400-500 mystery fans and authors. I started attending in 2007 and this will be my seventh time. It always takes place somewhere in the west, in Seattle, Denver, Hawaii, Los Angeles, Santa Fe, and Sacramento, since I’ve been going. This year, I’ll be moderating the Meet the New Authors Breakfast Friday morning and the Meet the Established Authors Breakfast on Saturday morning. These breakfasts will give the attendees a chance to hear one minute presentations from an excellent group of mystery authors. I’ll also be on The Lefty Award panel on Thursday at 1:30 PM, as I’m thrilled that my Paul Jacobson Geezer-lit Mystery, Cruising in Your Eighties, is a finalist for The Lefty Award for the best humorous mystery of 2012. I’ll also be on the Niche Mystery panel on Saturday at 10 AM.

I hope to see many of you there.

Mike Befeler

1 comment:

Jaden Terrell said...

Sounds like a great conference, Mike. Someday, I hope to make it out there for it.