Sunday, July 1, 2012

Marriage Can Be Murder!

Not mine, of course. But Marriage Can Be Murder is the title of my third Baby Boomer mystery, and it's being released today. I'm very excited! Here's the back cover blurb: Empty nester Carol Andrews is thrilled when daughter Jenny announces her engagement. She's dreamed about planning her daughter's wedding since the day Jenny was born. But with only two months to pull together a destination wedding on Nantucket, Jenny insists on hiring Cinderella Weddings to organize the event. Father-of-the-bride Jim objects to the cost, and Carol objects to having her opinion ignored. When Carol finds the wedding planner dead at the bottom of a creepy staircase at a Nantucket inn, and the husband of Carol's BFF is accused of her death, Carol has more to worry about than getting to the church on time! The book will be live on Amazon later this week. Whew.

5 comments:

Jean Henry Mead said...

Congratulations on the new release, Susan. I can't wait to read it.

Susan Santangelo said...

Thanks Jean. I had a lot of fun with this one.

Mark W. Danielson said...

One of my best buds will be 97 in December. He's still going strong, playing tennis, flying, hiking/camping/fishing in the Sierras by himself. Many years ago I asked him the secret to his longevity. His replay: "I almost got married once, but I told her, But with the plane, I only have to feed it when I use it." Well, I guess that explains it all . . .

Susan Santangelo said...

Ha! Good one, Mark.

Jaden Terrell said...

I'm guessing tact wasn't his strong point, LOL.

Susan, sounds like a fun book.